Monday, May 16, 2011

If it ain't broke...

I bought this top at a garage sale Saturday for $0.67.  I realize that sounds like an odd price but I got 3 items for $2.00.
It was still wet from the washing machine

I bought it because I LOVE the color.  At first I thought I was going to have to take it in a bit and maybe do something different with the sleeves.  Once I tried it on I realize it's pretty much awesome the way it is.  So I threw a belt on it and got ready for a night on the town (Buffalo Wild Wings with my husband and parents).

In the interest of proving that cute clothes don't have to be expensive, I'd like to do a break down of this outfit.

Top: garage sale - $0.67
Belt: Forever 21 - $4.00
Jeans: Old Navy - $11.00
Shoes: Target - $5.74

1 comment:

  1. No comments. I'm shocked. Well babe you look wonderful and I am impressed more with each craft you do. You are gifted. I love you.

    ReplyDelete