Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sometimes a girl just needs a break

It's time for me to take a brain-cation (I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with this term, but I'm proud of it anyway).  A few months, I got really ambitious and decided I wanted to take this blog to the next level.  I was going to post as often as possible, try and get sponsors, and start my Etsy shop so I can earn some bucks while having fun.  Well, all the pressure (self-imposed) has begun to affect my excitement for what I've been doing.  It feels much more like an obligation than the super-fun hobby it started out as.  Due to this (that one's for you, Megan), I'll be taking a bit of a blog breather.  Right now I'm going to say two weeks, but we'll see where am at when the date rolls around.  I just need to separate myself from all the madness that consumes my brain and reassess what I'm doing.  You know, get some perspective.

Thanks for understanding, friends.  See you soon!

-Steph  

1 comment:

  1. Expeditiously. I couldn't come up with a sentence that would make sense in this context. so you just get the word. :) Hope your break gives you time to relax! DO NOT let it become an obligation! Trust me .... it makes crafting miserable!
    Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete