Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Fall

Fall is here!  You wouldn't know it by the weather.  Except for the last two days, the temperature has still been in the 90s.  Eek!  The warm weather has not kept me from decorating for the season.  It's almost the end of October, for goodness sake.

I made this wreath a few weeks ago and decided to share it with you all.

I started making wreaths like this at Christmas time last year.  Since then, I've made one for every season.  It's so much fun and super easy!  The twig wreaths are sold at any craft store (or Wal-Mart) for about $3.00.  Then I just use scrap fabric to make the flowers and I hot glue them to the wreath. 

I try to add something a little different to each wreath.  This is the first time I made the leaf garland and added it to the project.  I thought it was appropriate for this time of year.  For the wreath garland I used felt and yarn.  You could do the same thing but make the leaf garland multi-colored and the flowers all one color.  Just be creative.  The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment