I honestly can't tell you why I picked it up. I think it had something to do with the print but everything else about it was completely wrong. It was obviously way too big, the shape was sad and unflattering, and its probably not the best color for me. So needless the say, this dress called for a major overhaul.
First order of business was to take it in...big time.
|All pinned up|
Next I decided to get rid of the sleeves. I tried it on after taking it in and the sleeves just weren't working out.
After that I took off A LOT of the length. It wasn't happening as a dress. Rambo supervised.
Finally I added the missing, center button.
I tied a red chord around my waist to give my new top a little shape and viola!
Wow. I really wasn't sure about this one but I think it came out looking good. At least good enough for my weekly trip to Trader Joe's and the local produce stand.